At Printzone Advertising LLC, we believe in offering the best products and services to your customers. The following page has all the information regarding the warranty that we offer for your vehicle branding and vehicle Graphics.
Printzone Advertising LLC gives you a warranty for your vehicle branding and wrapping done with us. This warranty can differ based on the type of your vehicle and the vehicle branding service that you have availed of. This warranty can vary from 1 to 5 years, depending on the materials used and other factors.
We offer the following warranties:
Vinyl Letters and Shapes
- Printzone Advertising offers a 12-month warranty for covers and letters peeling, excess fading, and cracking.
- There is no warranty on chrome, diamond plate, and other metalized film.
- Vinyl letters and shapes have a life expectancy of about 3 to 5 years with proper care depending on the material used.
Vehicle branding and graphics
- Printzone Advertising offers a 12-month warranty for wraps and graphics peeling, lifting, and cracking.
- Vehicle branding, wrapping, and graphics have a life expectancy of about 3 to 5 years for vertical exposure and 1 to 1 year for non-vertical exposure.
- Wraps and graphics need to be immediately removed if there is a rapid colour change, darkening, or hairline cracking.
Perforated Window Graphics
- Printzone Advertising offers a 6-month warranty for window wraps and graphics peeling, excessive fading, and cracking.
- Vehicle perforated window branding, wrapping, and graphics have a life expectancy of 1 year.
- There is no warranty for peeling or abrasion on window graphics that slide or move or are exposed to window wipers.
- Printzone Advertising LLC does not provide a .warranty for damage due to vandalism, rain, hail, wind, sleet, or any other act of God.
- Ready to apply graphics applied or installed by clients on their own are not covered under warranty
- Any alteration or modification done to vehicle branding, branding, and graphics installed by Printzone Advertising LLC will render the warranty null and void.
- Pressure washing or aggressively washing the vehicle branding and graphics will render the warranty null and void.
- The wear and tear of the graphics from day-to-day usage of the vehicle are not covered under warranty.
- Printzone Advertising LLC does not provide a warranty if the vehicle branding and graphics are poorly painted, including rust, rust bubbles, paint defects, or apparent coat failure.
- Printzone Advertising LLC does not provide a warranty if the vehicle branding and graphics are done on stone guard film or paint.
- All warranty repairs provided under Printzone Advertising LLC warranty will be done at the Printzone Advertising LLC workshop, where the wraps and graphics were initially installed.
- There will be no damage to the OEM-painted surface if the vehicle branding and graphics are removed before the warranty period. Removal of the vehicle branding and graphics post-warranty period might damage the OEM-panted surface.
- Printzone Advertising LLC only provides a guarantee for safe graphics removal on surfaces covered with OEM-painted surfaces.
How to Maintain Vehicle Branding and Graphics Quality
- Make sure to only wash your vinyl vehicle wrapping and graphics with clean water and a mild car care wash or detergent.
- Only proceed to wash the vehicle after a patch test on a small portion of the vinyl graphics.
- Make sure to heed the warning and instruction labels on the car wash products before using them.
- Always rinse to clean the vehicle with clean water after washing the vehicle with soapy water.
- The vehicle should either be air-dried or dried with a microfiber cloth.
Mistakes to Avoid While Taking Care of the Vehicle Branding and Graphics on Your Vehicle
- Look out for reduced gloss on the vinyl graphics, fading, cracking, chipping, peeling, or embrittling around the edges of the vinyl graphics, as these indicate the deterioration of the vinyl.
- Remove any fuels or other oil spills on the vehicle graphics as soon as possible, and do not let it stay on the surface for too long.
- Avoid automated car washes and truck washes that use acidic cleaners or pressure cleaners to clean.
- Avoid carnauba-based wax on vehicle branding and graphics.
- Avoid wax or polish on matte or glossy finish vinyl.
- Avoid mechanical brush waxing.